• Latest Article

    Social Icons

    .

    .
    Thursday 13 November 2014

    How I Got Over My Labour Pain With The Help Of Wande Coal- Lola Maja Opens Up

    lola NL How I Got Over My Labour Pain With The Help Of Wande Coal  Lola Maja Opens Up
    Lola seems different. Most women I know have said it was a time for them to get closer to God.

    The ones who have little or no strength just hold firmly to their bibles. The ones who still have strength will praise God non-stop until it was time for them to deliver the baby, lol.



    But in Lola’s case tweezing her eyebrows and wande coal’s bumper to bumper helped her out. How nice!

    lola NL 2 How I Got Over My Labour Pain With The Help Of Wande Coal  Lola Maja Opens Up 
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: How I Got Over My Labour Pain With The Help Of Wande Coal- Lola Maja Opens Up Rating: 5 Reviewed By: GANI
    Scroll Up