• Latest Article

    Social Icons

    .

    .
    Wednesday 29 October 2014

    CONFESSION! How I Met Her On BBM And She Almost Killed Me With S*x And Drugs

     CONFESSION! How I Met Her On BBM And She Almost Killed Me With S*x And Drugs
    I am a graduate and currently serving in Kaduna. I could have changed it, but I needed somewhere to clear my head and forget about my ugly encounter.

    I could still see faces, but was too weak and Hot to react. Mr B, the man who took me clubbing, carried me in his hands like a sacrifice and put me down on the floor just as other men also did with their girls. We were eight in numbers; 8 girls, 8 guys, and they all stri*ped us down and had se’x with us. I enjoyed it a bit because I was Hot. It was a mixed feeling because I cried, I moaned, but I did not know how many times he came into me.



    He pounded me hard. I was dizzy, but he grabbed me with force.

    All I could notice was the wedding ring on his finger. I thought of how wicked and miserable some married can be. How inhuman and heartless they could be. All of them took turns in switching partners and slept with all of us. I passed out. That was the last thing I could remember. I felt water poured on me. I noticed all the other girls around me too were half nak’ed and some stark nak’ed.

    We spent the night at the beach, but the men were no where to be found. I looked round me and all I could see was packs of used condoms. I ran to pick my cloths and possibly raise an alarm. I got dressed, found my phone with an envelope. It contained N16,000 and a note asking us to take N2000 each for transport. Tears of anger and rage filled my eyes and the girls around me as well. “We were drugged and used like tissue paper.

    I grabbed my phone and noticed a ping came in. I checked my phone and I noticed the BBM group had been deleted, and a message via BBM from MR B came in. He threatened me that if I say a word to anyone, I would regret it. I told him he was a b*****d, and he said try it. A picture came in, several pictures. In fact, they were pictures of us being nak’ed on the floor. Pictures of the humiliating us but they blurred the faces of the men. In total, I got 20 pictures.

    I was not myself for a month. I went back to school, I had no one to talk to. The rest of the semester was hell for me. My CGPA dropped drastically. It was the worst out of the worst result I ever had. Till today, my friends and I have not discussed this with anyone, but all I could do when I heard of Cynthia’s story was to narrate my own ordeal anonymously and spread the news, the word, and pray they (ladies who do runs) see it and changed their ways. I am now born again. I have given my life to Christ. I fear men so much that I cannot even move close to them. I still have nightmares, but with time, God will strengthen me and I will move on.

    My advice to single ladies out there is, do not be desperate for fun. Pray to God to open your eyes of understanding, and pray hard. He who kneels before God will stand before kings and queens. To all married women, pray hard to God to intervene in your marriages and turn your husbands from bad habits and bad friends. As for me, I do not think I ever want to get married or date a man again. That chapter has been closed for good in my life.
    Please, do not ignore my mail. Please post it. There are a lot of things we ladies need to learn. Please post it on your blog and save a soul. It could be your friend, sister, cousin, neighbor. God bless you as you pass it on. To all readers, I do not care if you insult me or rain
     
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: CONFESSION! How I Met Her On BBM And She Almost Killed Me With S*x And Drugs Rating: 5 Reviewed By: GANI
    Scroll Up