• Latest Article

    Social Icons

    .

    .
    Wednesday 29 October 2014

    4 Bikini Shots Of Lovely Emily Ratajkowski

         
    Emily O'Hara Ratajkowski is a model and actress.
    The British-born American is the sexy hottie n the music video for Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines".
    Since that appearance, it has been a steep upward rise for Ratajkowski, with her success in acting a major feat.
    Ratajkowski has one of those bodies that leave you drooling, wishing she was your girlfriend, or you could at least have her to yourself for one night. Cut


    Obviously, she can have any kid of man she wants...
    Interested? You could really get lucky because she recently reportedly said she is open to casual romance, casual sex to be precise.
    "If I want to have casual sex, I'll do it," She reportedly told Cosmopolitan.
    "If I want to have casual sex, I'll do it," She reportedly told Cosmopolitan.I feel lucky that I can wear what I want, sleep with who I want, and dance how I want, and still be a feminist."
    Here are some of the hottest pictures she has out there.
     
      

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: 4 Bikini Shots Of Lovely Emily Ratajkowski Rating: 5 Reviewed By: GANI
    Scroll Up