• Latest Article

    Social Icons

    .

    .
    Thursday 30 October 2014

    BrymO – Dear Child | Prick No Get Shoulder | Tabula Rasa OUT NOW!

     BrymO Tabula Rasa Album Art
    Out of excitement, I stayed up all night to listen to BrymO‘s latest album – Tabula Rasa – which dropped around 12:01am today. I’ve spent the early hours of the day digesting what is, for me, one of the Top 3 albums I’ve heard this year. Yes I know it’s still wayyy too early, but mahn… my first impression is… let’s just say… BrymO is peerless!
    “Dear Child” and “Prick No Get Shoulder” are 2 of several masterpieces on the album. We’re letting you guys have these two tracks in the hope that they’ll convince you to purchase #TabulaRasa. Believe me, it’s worth every cent of the $9.99 price (or kobo of the N150, as the case may be).
    Listen to #TabulaRasa in its entirely and let us know your thoughts below.
    D0wnload Music
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: BrymO – Dear Child | Prick No Get Shoulder | Tabula Rasa OUT NOW! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: GANI
    Scroll Up