• Latest Article

    Social Icons

    .

    .
    Saturday 29 November 2014

    Chris Brown - I Don't Like Feat. Game (Remix) [Drake Diss]

    Chris Brown adds some serious fuel to the fire in his beef with Drake. He straight puts Drake on blast on this "I Don't Like" remix, which also features a new verse from Game. Can't imagine it will be long before we hear a response from Drake.

    This 'I Don't Like' remix dropped on Saturday, June 30th, 2012. Chris Brown's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and I Don't Like will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning. It's a worthy addition to a respectable catalogue that has seen a lot of growth since Chris Brown debuted in this game. We're looking forward to the follow-up.

    http://hnhh.co/sbymsk


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Chris Brown - I Don't Like Feat. Game (Remix) [Drake Diss] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: GANI
    Scroll Up