• Latest Article

    Social Icons

    .

    .
    Tuesday 3 March 2015

    ‘I’m A Mega Super Star’ – Korede Bello Doesn’t Want To Be Called ‘Upcoming’

     
    In an interview with Nation Newspaper, Korede Bello addressed the upcoming act issue. He said:

    “When somebody goes to school and is in primary one, will you call the person upcoming student? Or when you just get a job in the bank will you be called an upcoming banker? But for me I will say people are entitled to whatever title they choose to give artistes, but it depends on the artiste; ‘how you see yourself.’ I see myself as a musician, I see myself as a mega super star and that is all that matters.”

    “I will advise artistes not to go along with that upcoming title because you might just remain upcoming forever. So you had better see yourself as a musician and a servant to humanity. Is there upcoming pastor? If there is none, why upcoming artiste?”

     

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: ‘I’m A Mega Super Star’ – Korede Bello Doesn’t Want To Be Called ‘Upcoming’ Rating: 5 Reviewed By: GANI
    Scroll Up