• Latest Article

    Social Icons

    .

    .
    Wednesday 25 March 2015

    Davido’s Freestyle On Tim Westwood’s Show Has Twitter Going Wild (See Video)

     

    Hit maker Davido did a freestyle for Westwood TV a year ago, but it has recently resurfaced and Twitter is running amok.

    Some of the lines he dropped on the beat:

    “G-Wagon I burst all my tires.
    Next day I buy new tires.”

    “When I enter the stage,
    All the girls
    their bra and their pant them dey throway”

    “All these ni**as want a feature.
    Well, look at that line.”

    A play on his popular jam, Aye,
    “I buy her designer,
    She no want Ferrari.
    I take her to yankee,
    She go buy Ferrari.”

    Watch The Video Below:- 
      
        That video of Davido is still making me feel somehow. Why couldn't he just say 'Ogbeni Westwood, this isn't my calling' and just let it go

        Davido Tim Westwood freestyle is the worse thing that happened to the music industry since Iggy

        Tim Westwood played another beat, davido pulled his hat to cover his face like "mogbe"

    http://twitter.com/mimsbiebreezy/status/580687454765744128

    -

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Davido’s Freestyle On Tim Westwood’s Show Has Twitter Going Wild (See Video) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: GANI
    Scroll Up