• Latest Article

    Social Icons

    .

    .
    Tuesday 3 March 2015

    Artiste and Anna Banner have broken up

     
    Talented Nigerian music star Flavour Nabania; real name is Chinedu Okoli, is an award winning singer, song writer, multi-instrumentalist and performer.This handsome dude, who is well rated and widely adored with his style of music all over the world, especially by ladies has been linked to some ex-Beautiful Queens.

    The Glo ambassador spoke in an interview to City People in an interview on March 2, 2015 about his relationship status.r. Flavour spoke during the interview saying:  "Yes though I have a baby mama, I am still single and searching. Not that I wouldn't want to get married one day, I will definitely get married but I don't have the time to settle down for marriage now. I am all over the place pursuing my career. I will want to give my family attention and the best when I finally decide to settle down as my parents gave me. My family raised me up by monitoring my activities so I will like to do same for my family. But that is not my priority now because I need more time to plan for that and I need to pursue my career first"

    Flavour who was once linked to dating former most beautiful girl in Nigeria ,Anna Banner declares that he  is still a single man and searching for love. He said there's no woman in his life at the moment despite the fact that he has a baby mama, Sandra Okagbue who had a baby girl for him in September 2014.




    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Artiste and Anna Banner have broken up Rating: 5 Reviewed By: GANI
    Scroll Up