• Latest Article

    Social Icons

    .

    .
    Tuesday 2 January 2018

    AM BETTER THAN TIWA SAVAGE(I BRING HER DOWN TO HER KNEES)I'm HORLAZY















    AM BETTER THAN TIWA SAVAGE(I BRING HER DOWN TO HER KNEES)I'm HORLAZY Da superlyrical Queen..Songstresser,Mic blazer,Hit maker..u can call this beef,but i don't care..me lashing Tiwa Savage,bringing her down to her knees.She can never walk in my shoe lyrically and songwise.Tiwa Savage
    will always" LICK HER ASS" till the end of time.Nigeria music industry is full of fake,untallented,emcees who knows nothing about the rudimentary of music,parading themselves as artiste,making empty noise!Tiwa Savage writing songs for Beyounce,Destiny Child and many more even being backup singer for them are all propaganda!She keeps Faking around the music scene with trashy style,weak lyrical content.She can blow d horn of lyrical war,am ever ready for a show down! !WATCH ME TAKE OVER! !
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: AM BETTER THAN TIWA SAVAGE(I BRING HER DOWN TO HER KNEES)I'm HORLAZY Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Whatever Music
    Scroll Up