• Latest Article

    Social Icons

    .

    .
    Thursday 29 January 2015

    It’s Not Anybody’s Business That I Am Not Married – Waje

    Waje told City People Magazine in a new interview

        “It’s not anybody’s business that I am not married. My fans know that I’m happy. Whether I am married or not, I am a happy woman,”

        “Of course, na God dey give person man.

        The day God will give me a man, I’ll let you people know and will invite you to my wedding.

        If the man comes my way and he’s the right person, why not, I will marry him.

        For now Jehovah, the King of kings, is the man in my life. I am married to Jesus.”

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: It’s Not Anybody’s Business That I Am Not Married – Waje Rating: 5 Reviewed By: GANI
    Scroll Up